Thursday, January 10, 2013

AARRGGHHH!!!

I tried another STUPID survey! (I guess the "stupid" is reflexive, 'cause I'm the one that wasted all my time.)

Darn thing was supposed to take about 5 minutes. I was rushing and ran out my 8 minute HIT timer.

NO MORE SURVEYS!

Just in case I forget, let me say that to myself again.

NO MORE SURVEYS!

I think I've seen other turkers say they love them, but I won't blind click, so I don't know how I could possibly make any money on these.

This was certainly a BAD mTurk experience!

I even put a "possible scam" lable on this post because it is a possibility in my mind that they did it on purpose. Since it is a multi page form, they could have collected my data as I went along, and intentionally dragged it out so long that the HIT could never be completed. That way they never have to "reject" anything, but they don't have to pay for it either. (This is all conjecture, but it's certainly something to think aobut.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to avoid spam.