Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Rejected

I did a HIT where I was supposed to mark the part of speech for instances of words ending in "ing". I wasn't sure I understood it, so I probably shouldn't have done the HIT, but I intentionally limited myself to doing only one of these HITs until I saw the results.

It was rejected.

I could probably go back and be more patient reading the instructions, but at $0.20 per HIT, it doesn't seem like a good time investment. My qualifications now show a 99% approval and 0% rejection.

I don't know if it matters, but I wrote a polite response to the requester apologizing for the error. It seemed like good business to me. Who knows? That could open a line of communication.

Still waiting on a couple of writing HITs to be processed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to avoid spam.