Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A new favorite!

I have a new favorite requester: Visual Information Processing Lab at NUS

These are the Follow the Bouncing Mouse HITs I mentioned earlier.

I was fortunate enough to pick up a $2 version and I timed myself on it. It took me 8 minutes, so I figure that's about $15.00/ hr.

If only there were a steady stream of those!

If you're looking for good HITs, definately look for these.

HINT: 
Search for the word "mouse" and HITs that pay at least $1.00

Note:
I've seen some chit-chat on the Reddit Board I mentioned that some people have had trouble with server speed and that there have been problems with the submit button. All the chat suggests that they take care of it quickly if you contact them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to avoid spam.