Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Slight frustration

I just capped out on one of my favorite HITs. It's the English speaking one I mentioned in an earlier post. At the moment, they only allow up to 3 hours of audio from any one person. Guess I've done a lot!

Plus, the $1 or $2 HITs I did a day or two ago are now posted at $.60 and $.75. Still not horrible for MTurk, but I hate the idea of doing the same work for less pay. I kind of hope the turk community holds off and shows them that we need the better compensation for our time.

I'm looking for another batch HIT group I can work on before I go to sleep tonight. If I find anything worth mentioning, I'll probably update this post.

OH! And there's a HIT listed on HITsWorthTurkingFor that requires 5000 approved HITs. That's almost unbelievable to me, at the moment. I've barely done 500, and 130 of those aren't approved yet.

Looking forward to my 1K milestone.

EDIT:
Well, I did more 25 second transcriptions. I'm not really fast enough at them to make them pay well, but It's probably good practice. Maybe it'll at least get my accept rate up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to avoid spam.