Friday, November 14, 2014

Opinion fading

Well, after a $42 day, I was really looking forward to some decent side income, but since then I seem to spend more time looking for good HITs than actually doing them.

I think that's a bit of a trap to fall into. I'm considering two possible stratagies:

1. Work mediocre HITs while waiting for the good ones

2. Work on something outside of MTurk, but check one of the forums occasionally and see if I can catch a good batch here and there.

Neither is probably the best.

I should note that I have not installed any MTurk related extensions on my browser and I haven't tried any other kind of script. There are many available, but I'm not qualified to tell you what they are, what they do, or if they are any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to avoid spam.