Saturday, November 8, 2014

I broke my personal ban on surveys

I found a site, actually a "sub reddit" called HITs worth turking for and decided to give it a try. When you find a hit there, you click on it and wait for the advertisement to finish. You'll end up on MTurk with HIT ready to accept. Take another look at the HIT to make sure it suits you and then accept it.

I hated surveys before because they are usually too long and there's no way of knowing just how many pages of questions you'll actually have to go through to complete the HIT.

Well, HITs worth turking for suggested some survey HITs and I tried them. They actually worked out Okay. Now I'll just have to see if / when I get paid for them.

I guess I should share that link: Reddit MTurk HITs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to avoid spam.