Sunday, November 9, 2014

Follow the bouncing mouse

I picked up a few HITs today where I had to look at a series of blurry pictures and move my mouse around to see the clear version of the images. I'm not sure what they were actually doing with this survey, but it paid pretty well for MTurk. I'll look for more of those another time.

The bird pictures I worked on the other day are gone. I wish I'd have stayed up later doing more of those.

I did a bunch of Eight penny HITs earlier where I had to do a search for a key phrase on various search engines and give a one sentence comment about the most relevant page. Not the greatest money, but a lot better than getting the same money for transcribing 25 seconds of audio.

None of today's HIT's are approved yet. I hope I chose good requesters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to avoid spam.