Thursday, December 27, 2012

A much better start today

Today I am working on HITs from Coman Petre who is apparently putting together a parenting FAQ. (Who knows what it really is?) I'm able to complete these tasks fairly well. I haven't timed myself, but with whatever distractions and eating breakfast and what-not, I have done 16 $0.30 HITs this morning and 12 of them have been approved. I guess I've been up for about 2.5 hours, so $4.80 is not a big payday, but at least I'm moving in the right direction. (BONUS! It gives me something to blog about.)

For these HITs, I've been writing them in my text editor before I even accept the HIT, then copying and pasting them in to submit. It works well for me, but there is the risk that 2000 other people will get there before me and my HIT will be gone when I get back to it.

These are the HITs I mentioned in "Answer your own questions"


Total HITs Submitted: 75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to avoid spam.