Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Not a good start today

I got up this morning as if I was going to work at my regular job. I shaved my beard, got dressed, had breakfast fed the pets and got started at 6:35. By 7:35 I had completed a total of 2 HITs! For a whopping total of $0.22. Over 40 minutes of that was WASTED on a survey where the HIT expired, as mentioned in my previous entry. In the nearly hour that has past since then, I have been trying to find HITs for which I am qualified, and that I can do in a reasonable amount of time.

I think that wasted 40 min rattled me a little more than it should have. Maybe I neeed to take the approach of a rider that falls off a horse; get back on.

I'll try another of those surveys and post back my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to avoid spam.