Sunday, December 30, 2012

Slow Approval

In my experience, mTurk HIT approvals usually come within 24 hours. Often within just a few hours. I have 34 HITs I did on the 27th that are still pending. This is well within the Amazon mTurk guidelines, but when you're trying to judge requesters so you know who's HITs to keep doing, having them sit pending is not encouraging. I'll give it a couple more days before I name names. I wouldn't want to give a bad impression of a requester if they are just a couple of days behind.

UPDATE:

The requester I didn't want to name before I'll name now. It was Tagasauris. They approved all my HITs from the 27th. They are back on my good side. They still pay way too little, but until I get serious about the bigger hits, they'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to avoid spam.