Friday, December 28, 2012

Two days in a row.

mTurk capped me at 95 HITs yesterday. Today it let me get to 99. I'm amazed that it's about a quarter after four in the afternoon and I'm already maxed out.

In a way, this is a bad thing because I can't earn any more money there today. But on the other side, it means I am getting experience at mTurk tasks and learning how I can blow through some quick HITs to build my stats.

Most of these were $0.02 HITs that I could do in 30 seconds or less. (Probably more like 10 in most cases, as long as my browser would refresh fast enough.)

I actually enjoyed them too, so that's a bonus.

Here's a secret:
I was validating questions written by other turkers. The only thing required to submit the HIT was the word "VALID" or "INVALID" so I copied "VALID" into my clipboard and would either paste and submit or type "IN" then paste and submit.

Feel free to comment and let me know what experiences you have had at mTurk.


UPDATE:
I am apparently now unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to avoid spam.